The Hat Box “The Great Easter Taste” is the perfect gift for a guaranteed gourmet trip!
It consists of:
A box of 24 Creativ’Eggs, a box of gourmet eggs declined in 6 recipes “”new generation””!
Pierre Marcolini breathes a breath of fresh air into the Easter collection. He bypasses traditions by offering generous little eggs in a contemporary shape.
– Almond praline, Quimper lace, candied orange peel and pumpkin seeds
– Dried fruit praliné infused with lemon, flax seeds
– Hazelnut praline, almond nougatine and light sesame
– Pistachio praline, Quimper lace, pistachio pieces and sunflower seeds
– Dried fruits and kinako praliné, crispy with grilled rice
– Dried fruit praline, Quimper lace and black sesame
Pralines to die for!
A box of 12 Tradition Animals, composed of an assortment of small chocolate animals declined in 5 shades of praline and caramel is back!
– Milk chocolate rabbit: hazelnut caramel, milk chocolate shell
– Duck in dark chocolate: salted butter caramel, dark chocolate shell
– White chocolate bell: hazelnut praline, milk chocolate shell
– Milk chocolate rabbit: almond praline, milk chocolate shell
– Snail in dark chocolate: hazelnut caramel, dark chocolate shell
A box of 16 Petits Bonheurs, hazelnut pralines, composed of a feuillantine and whole hazelnuts associated with a homemade praline, delicately wrapped like a golden ingot.
A Surprising Egg, a box composed of a collection of 12 delicious small eggs tradition.
The small eggs are declined in 6 recipes of pralines:
– Almond praline and sesame nougatine, white chocolate shell
– Praline and nougatine with Iranian pistachio, white chocolate shell
– Praline and nougatine with almonds, milk chocolate shell
– Praline and nougatine with pecan nuts, milk chocolate shell
– Praline and nougatine with hazelnut and caramel chips, dark chocolate shell
– Hazelnut praline and nougatine, dark chocolate shell
A Fleur de Cacao Tablet,
A Praline Pecan Creation Tablet,
A box of speculoos, composed of 15 cookies coated with milk chocolate House.
A playful box, a must-have for Easter!