- Deliveries and Customer Services
Deliveries and Customer Services
Our parcels are delivered a minimum of 48 hours following the day on which you made your order.
This means that orders placed on:
- Monday are estimated to arrive on Wednesday;
- Tuesday are estimated to arrive on Thursday;
- Wednesday are estimated to arrive on Friday;
- Thursday are estimated to arrive on Monday;
- Friday are estimated to arrive on Wednesday;
- Saturday or Sunday are estimated to arrive on Wednesday.
You can also select your preferred delivery day during the check-out process.
In Belgium, orders placed on our website are delivered by DHL and bpost.
We deliver to all European countries with the exception of Switzerland.
Once your order has left our workshop, you will receive an email from the service provider informing you that your parcel is due for delivery. You will then be able to track your parcel at any time.
We take the utmost care in packaging your products so that they are protected against damage during transport.
If your delivery has not arrived or your parcel is damaged, please use the form provided to contact our Customer Services team.
They are available to find a solution to your problems and respond to your questions from Monday to Friday.
If the recipient is not at home when the parcel is delivered, a note will be posted through the letterbox.
The recipient will then have to collect the parcel from the address indicated on the note or in the tracking information.
If you have not received an attempted delivery note, please contact Customer Services.